Multigrain Laddu Online: Maa Mitahara Multigrain ladoo is a great option to add healthy nutrition to your diet for gym freaks and diet people. Each laddu is made from many healthy ingredients and a variety of grains, which are a great source of nutrition. This sweet treat is gluten-free and vegan too. Made with many nutritional ingredients such as mixed millet flour etc. The result is a dense and amazing, wholesome dessert or healthy snack with a soft crumbly texture and a subtle sweetness that?s perfect for breakfast, snack, or dessert.
When a person thinks of laddu, the first thing that probably comes to mind is a single ingredient: rice flour. For some, they?ll use only one form of flour. But for others, a multigrain laddu is a mouth-watering and healthy option with multiple ingredients and we use 21 types of grains. This procedure of laddu adds a variety of other flours, such as wheat and millet flour, and that is the basic recipe to give it a more complex flavor and premium texture.
The multiple ingredients used in making ladoo provide a host of health benefits, including the following: – Increased stamina- Reduced risk of heart disease, blood pressure, diabetes, and obesity. Also, Improved cholesterol levels may help reduce the risk of some cancers, autoimmune diseases, or some allergies and for some constipation too.
Advantages of Multigrain Laddu:
- These ladoos are made of multigrain and seeds. Also, we use 21 types of grains to make them more nutritious and healthy.
- These can be a great snack for pregnant women and postpartum which is the time after childbirth.
- People who have diabetes and want to lose weight can also eat these laddus. It will help them lose weight healthily without any weakness and hunger. They will not gain calories at all.
- Multiple grains and ingredients of the ladoos help people in controlling and maintaining their blood pressure levels.
- These are made of mixed millet flour and with other flours and grains too.
- We offer pure ladoos without any artificial color and fragrance.
- The texture is not so hard, it’s soft and very audible, even old people can also eat them.
- The packaging is also nice and seals packed, with no chance of leakage and bacteria buildup.
- Multigrain ladoos are extremely affordable and cost-effective with various nutrients and protein.
Multigrain LadduOnline Price
Grab high quality and delicious multigrain ladoo at affordable cost. ?Maa Mitahara is one of leading startup which provides all types of foods at reasonable price. Multigrain ladoo cost starts from rs. 625 for 500 gram and rs 893 for 1 kg.
People of Any Age Can Consume Them
Maa Mitahara Multigrain ladoo is a delicious Indian dessert with a crispy outer layer and a soft texture that is easy to chew and swallow for old-aged people too. It is great for special occasions, or when you just want a little something sweet. The recipe calls for millet flour, which is high in nutrients, protein, and fiber and great for regulating blood sugar levels.
They are best suitable for diabetic people and for those who want to lose weight and you can find this Multigrain ladoo online. You can eat them freely and with no increasing calories and sugar. Multigrain ladoo is very healthy since it contains a good amount of dietary fiber with a lot of grains and several vitamins and minerals.
Stop Overeating And Munching On Junk
The recipe is also very fresh and clean. This will keep you full for many hours so you don’t have to eat, again and again, especially junk and fast food. Multigrain ladoos are a delicious Indian snack and surprisingly you can order them at home. They’re a cross between a donut and a muffin, and they’re stuffed with dry fruits, sesame seeds, etc. They consist of a very small amount of sweetness that is suitable for diabetic people too.
They’re the perfect and easily available on-the-go snack for students, adults, and old people. You can eat them at any time like breakfast, with lunch or at night as a dessert. These ladoos go very well with every type of meal. Anyone can eat them who loves the taste of sweetened baked ladoos and follows a healthy diet for lunch or breakfast. They can be baked with regular flour too, but the multigrain seeds add extra fiber and nutrition, that’s why we love to make them and serve them healthy to people.