Postnatal Dry Fruit Laddu Online : Postnatal Dry Fruit Laddu is an easy, nutritious recipe of energy balls that are healthy and tasty. This Postnatal dry fruit laddu recipe is made without any added sugar or jaggery, ghee or oil, is naturally vegan and comes together under 20 minutes. Packed with folic acid, potassium, calcium, and magnesium this is the perfect snack for both during pregnancy and post-delivery. The dried fruit also helps to regulate your digestive process by preventing your bowls from becoming slow.
Dry Fruits Laddu Price
- 500 GRAM – ?625
- 1KG – ?998
- 2KG – ?1996
- 3KG – ?2994
- 4KG – ?3992
- 5KG – ?4990
- 6KG – ?5988
- 7KG – ?6986
Health Benefits of Postnatal Dry Fruit Laddu
- Dates?are loaded with various kinds of antioxidants which help in removing free radicals and prevent cell damage. It also helps in promoting heart and eye health.
- It has anti-inflammatory and cancer-fighting properties and thereby can prevent the risk of chronic diseases.
- It can help lower blood sugar levels and fat levels. It also can improve the secretion of insulin and hence, be beneficial to people with diabetes.
- It is a great source of minerals and has a good amount of fiber which helps with any digestive issues like relieving constipation.
- Figs?are loaded with fiber that helps in many digestive-related issues and acts as prebiotic and promotes gut health.
- It can help in controlling blood sugar and fat levels and thereby prevents the risk of heart issues like cardiovascular diseases. It also helps maintain blood sugar levels.
- The calcium and potassium content helps in strengthening bones and prevent osteoporosis.
- Cashews?contain healthy fats, protein and calcium which improves brain and bone health.
- It also has antioxidants and helps in the prevention of inflammation and other diseases.
- It is packed with minerals like magnesium and iron. It can help with reducing the risk of heart diseases, lowering blood pressure and cholesterol and preventing anemia.
- Almonds?are loaded with fiber, protein and healthy fats hence can be included in a healthy diet for weight loss.
- It has antioxidants that remove free radicals and prevent oxidative damage.
- It is rich in vitamin E which reduces the risk of heart problems, cancer and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Pistachios?are loaded with protein, fiber and potassium. It promotes eye and gut health.
- It also helps lower blood sugar, blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Raisins?are loaded with antioxidants that help fight cancer cells. The iron content is good for cardiovascular health.
- White Sesame Seeds?are rich in nutrition with healthy unsaturated fats which lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease.
- The magnesium and calcium content in sesame seeds improves bone health and the immune system.