Badam kaa Halwa is a sweet delicacy from Indian cuisine. Badam is the Hindi word for almonds. It is a creamy and delicious dessert made of badam, or filberts, and sugar. Badam kaa Halwa is a traditional Indian dessert made up of sweetened milk, raisins, and cashew nuts cooked together. And the secret to its perfection is that it is made with love and care by Maa Mitahara.
The hand-picked best quality almonds or badam and other various ingredients are ground into a fine powder and roasted till they turn aromatic. Badam kaa halwa offers many benefits as it helps in recovering the body fast. It is also beneficial for women after delivery to make more breast milk and increase milk production. Eating this in a form of halwa will provide many benefits and be very effective. Halwa makes it easier to work fast and better in the body.
Benefits of Badam Kaa Halwa:
- Almonds are meant to sharpen the memory from years. Consuming badam kaa halwa will make the brain’s memory sharp.
- It will help in maintaining and controlling high blood pressure (BP).
- Anyone can eat this halwa it will benefit in making skin healthy and glowy.
- During pregnancy women lose hair very frequently, so consuming this halwa makes the hair stronger and will lead to growing new hair faster by reducing hair fall.
- It also reduces the cholesterol level and maintains high cholesterol.
- Eating badam kaa halwa will boost your immunity. It is a great option to build strong immunity.
- This will also help in constipation and indigestion. The halwa is beneficial for acidity too.
- Badam kaa halwa is a dessert or snack that is enjoyed by people for energy. It is made from ground almonds, which are high in protein and provide a great deal of nutritional value.
- Badam kaa halwa is delicious, satisfying, and has numerous health benefits. It can help improve the digestive system, reduce inflammation, and provide your body with much-needed nutrients.
- It will help in strengthening bones and muscles in both men and women.
Badam kaa halwa is also known as almond pudding. It is a sweet, creamy delight that can be enjoyed on its own or as a healthy dessert option for those following a diet. It is perfect for people who want to lose weight or are on a diet because it is low in calories, high in fiber, and contains zero fat. It can be served warm or cold, making it a versatile dessert option that can be enjoyed anytime. Badam kaa halwa is high in carbohydrates, making it a great dessert or snack to satisfy a sweet tooth.
It is also a good source of calcium, which can help strengthen bones and teeth. You can eat badam kaa halwa instead of processed junk foods, it will also help in avoiding munching on junk. The halwa offers a great portion of nutrients that will keep you full for a long time. This dessert is rich in potassium, and iron and is also gluten-free. It?s also a great source of dietary fiber and omega-3 fatty acids. It is safe and healthy for vegan people too.
How To Consume Badam Kaa halwa?
Badam kaa halwa can be eaten at any time of the day. It will go with every meal like breakfast, lunch, evening snack, and dinner. But most people like to have it at dinner as dessert. It will calm the cravings for dessert after dinner. It can be eaten with basic cultural food and meals. We suggest eating the halwa in a small portion like a small bowl if you consume it daily.
Consuming daily will give better and proper results instead of overeating the halwa. Always eat in moderation for better health and nutrition. Any age of people can eat this; it will provide nutrients and proteins to elders and adults. It can be eaten cold or hot according to the preferences and taste buds. It has no side effects and is safe to eat daily. This can be stored for some days but not for too long.