Ajwain laddu are also known as immunity boosters. Ajwain is a super spice with various vitamins and minerals. It helps women during pregnancy and it is beneficial to treat diseases for both mother and the baby. The ajwain seeds are rich in fiber and antioxidants. It provides instant relief and cures indigestion and acidity. The oval-shaped seeds are highly aromatic and taste bitter and pungent.
Ajwain is a Hindi word and it is also known as carom seeds. They are small, brown seeds that are used in Indian kitchens for making snacks and desserts like Ajwain laddu. Ajwain is used to give a distinct flavor and aroma to the laddus, the majority of the time these are used for their amazing health benefits.
Benefits of Ajwain laddu:
- Ajwain seeds and ajwain oil contain a lot of nutritional value with calcium, potassium, sodium, phosphorus, thiamine, iron.
- Ajwain seeds produce an essential oil consisting of gamma, thymol, terpinene, etc.
- These laddus also improve digestive health and acidity. The content in ajwain releases gastric juices which improve digestive functions and digestion.
- Ajwain laddu helps in curing and fighting the common cold and flu. It helps in clearing nasal blockage or blocked nose too.
- It also helps people with asthma and bronchitis.
- It provides relief from constipation to both males and females and also for pregnant women.
- During pregnancy it cures colds and coughs, also providing relief from chest congestion.
- Maa Mitahara believes that ajwain laddu can be the best option for people with cholesterol, it helps in lowering the blood pressure and cholesterol as well.
- The seeds contain an excellent amount of antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Beneficial for people who have inflammation problems and diseases.
- Eating ajwain laddus can help with premature graying of hair and white hair. Ajwain laddus promote blackening and darkening of the hair.
- Its antibiotic properties reduce redness and swelling.
- Helps with excessive and heavy bleeding during periods and with irregular menstrual.
- Consuming these laddus helps in treating kidney disorders and kidney pain.
- By eating and consuming ajwain laddus you will not gain weight it helps in controlling and losing weight.
How To Consume Ajwain Laddu (Carom Seeds Laddu)
The best time for consuming any healthy snack and ajwain laddus is in the morning. Maa Mitahara suggests and believes in eating these laddus at breakfast time for better results and its benefits. Consuming them on an empty stomach helps in boosting immunity and stamina. It will provide the energy for the whole day.
They can go with every meal and also with diet plans. Eat them as a snack and dessert with some milk and water to lighten the taste and its strong aroma. We suggest consuming one or two laddus at a time per day. The laddus are suitable and a perfect choice to go with breakfast, lunch, evening snacks, or dinner.
Ajwain laddu is Loaded with nutrients
Ajwain ladoo consists of many nutrients and nutritional value. It contains minerals, vitamins, fibers, antioxidants, and antibacterial properties. These nutrients help women after giving birth to the child because at that time the women’s body is weak. Ajwain ladoo will fill all the needs and requirements of protein and minerals. Eating these laddus will cure all the stomach-related problems and pain for women after conveyance. It helps in detoxifying the body after delivery.
Perfect for reducing the risk of diseases
- Ajwain helps in curing many diseases and providing a lot of health benefits. It provides relief from ear and toothache. Eating these laddus helps in curing and slowing down the pain.
- Its antibacterial and antifungal properties allow it to treat and heal a wound fastly.
- Consuming ajwain laddus helps in cleansing the skin and detoxifying it internally and naturally.
- The laddus ease the pain for people who suffer from Arthritis.
- It also cleans and detoxifies the uterus in women and helps in maintaining weight.