Gond giri laddus are a traditional Indian sweet that are not only delicious but also have many health benefits. Here’s what you need to know:
Benefits: Gond giri, also known as edible gum, is believed to have various health benefits, such as improving digestion, reducing inflammation, and strengthening the immune system.
It is also rich in protein, calcium, and other essential nutrients.
Gond giri laddus are a healthy and tasty way to incorporate this nutritious ingredient into your diet.
Who can consume:
Gond giri laddus can be consumed by anyone looking for a healthy and nutritious snack.
They are particularly beneficial for pregnant and lactating women, as gond giri is believed to help increase milk production.
Gond Giri Laddu Benefits
- Gond Giri laddu benefits are numerous. It provides energy and boosts immunity in pregnant women and the ones who are recovering from childbirth.
- It helps in curing colds and coughs by improving stamina and overall health. By consuming them it will be beneficial in not falling sick again and again.
- These laddus make the immune system stronger and healthier.
- They are rich in calcium so it promotes strong bones and teeth. Also, it prevents back pains and elders and adults.
- The sweet snack or dessert is perfect and best for the winter season. In winters it will keep the body warm and prevent any flu. Best suitable for colder places.
- Eat them as a snack to avoid eating processed junk foods.
- Gond laddu is very beneficial for lactating mothers, it helps women and mothers in producing more milk after delivery to feed babies well. It increases the production of breast milk.
- It helps in lubricating the joints and it is also powerful in reducing back pain or joint pain.
- After the child’s birth, the blood during the menstrual cycle is heavy inflow, gond laddu makes your blood flow average and regulates periods. Also helps in curing menstrual cramps and pain.
- Gond is highly used in UTIs since it has ayurvedic properties. It will cure urinary tract infections and is a great way to treat incontinence of urination.
- It also brings back the glow and moisture in the skin after delivery by recovering weakness.
- Gond giri laddu helps in providing relief from improper digestion and constipation.
- Laddus will make the digestive system strong and healthier.
- women should eat gond giri laddu in pregnancy.
Gond Giri Laddu Price
- 500 GRAM – ?683
- 1KG – ?1155
- 2KG – ?2310
- 3KG – ?3465
- 4KG – ?4620
- 5KG – ?5775
- 6KG – ?6930
- 7KG – ?8085
How To Consume Gond laddu?
Gond giriladdu can be consumed at any time of the day. Maa Mitahara believes that it can be consumed in the morning at breakfast time with a glass of warm milk for better results and energy for the day. They can be eaten as a snack or dessert at night after dinner. So it will work properly overnight to give better immunity and improve digestion.
They are perfect for the winter season because they will keep the body warm. One laddu is sufficient to eat in a day. We suggest not eating more than one laddu in a day. Warm milk helps laddus to digest well and fast. These laddus are safe and have no side effects if eaten in moderation and in small portions. Gond giri laddu price is reasonable and cost-effective so everyone can buy gond giri laddu online and enjoy their endless health benefits.
Gond giri laddu is Loaded with nutrients
Gond giri laddu is made from several nuts and dry fruits such as cashews, almonds, raisins, cardamom, etc. The laddus are known for their super high contents such as Calcium, Protein & Iron. They are great for treating low vitamin D levels in the body. It will increase the amount of vitamin D and is also helpful in joint pains. Gond giri laddu in pregnancy is a safer and healthier option. It is beneficial for new mothers to provide energy and better stamina after delivery.
Postnatal Gond Giri Laddu
Gond Giri laddu benefits are numerous. It provides energy and boosts immunity in pregnant women and the ones who are recovering from childbirth.
Product SKU: MM00021
Product Brand: Maa Mitahara
Product Currency: Indian
Product Price: 378 (200 gm)
Product In-Stock: InStock